what would hapen if i were president

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, lets use death as a cold war wepon he could f*^% with there head or insalt tham to death and death just because your insucure dous not mean you can try make outhers feal bad

nice I think he is a insucure person tho he is a nazi and most likely a alian zombie and if you are reading this death I DONT GIVE A S%*# ABOUT GRAMER

You really should though, Shizno. When you type grammatically correct and spell words right you look alot smarter and official. <<<Prime example :p

Uhhhhhhh, ummmm, uhhhhhhhh I KNOW, Treebark replies in Microsoft Word and Spell Checks then copies and pastes into here to reply. I WIN!

hey, lets use death as a cold war wepon he could f*^% with there head or insalt tham to death and death just because your insucure dous not mean you can try make outhers feal bad

I do not know what death has aganst me

nice I think he is a insucure person tho he is a nazi and most likely a alian zombie and if you are reading this death I DONT GIVE A S%*# ABOUT GRAMER

well than give meh some gramer lessons o wise one.

by the way UMM were is the spell check

You are stupid, that is what I have against you. You can't spell for shit, spelled "grammar" wrong, let alone your grammar is just plain pathetic. I know 5 year old's that have better grammar and spelling than you.

Again, another thing I have against you is you make stupid topics, stupid posts, and referring to my first statement, you are stupid in general.

You are stupid, that is what I have against you. You can't spell for shit, spelled "grammar" wrong, let alone your grammar is just plain pathetic. I know 5 year old's that have better grammar and spelling than you.

Again, another thing I have against you is you make stupid topics, stupid posts, and referring to my first statement, you are stupid in general.
There goes his rampage post. Hes probably doing this right now- :26: + :23: = :51:

Ok. One, I dont you spell check, no joke. and 2. Shizno do you go to school? Because Language Arts should just about teach you how to write...

OH NO HE DIDN'T, lol shizno just got pwned!

I dont care about grammar here death just besause i dont try tto type douse not mean im stupid I got a A avrige in school

lol i live in canada not america :20: i also do got to school but i cant find the class:31:

17.jpg

lol if shizno was presedent thees guys would be jumping over the border 0.o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back