Dod :s

css

Gmod

MW2

Insurgency

Pirates,Vikings and Knights

Where i live Sacramento,CA

Why i would like to join this clan

i want to join this clan because i just want to plain out help other member in the clan and im sorry i took jakes words the first time but learned my lesson well back to why i would like to take on the role of administrator and help people learn how to be a survivalist on all servers

If you read the application packet, it will state "Do not join just for admin".

I do not easily give out admins unless I really have to.
That means you're going to have to earn it. I also usually only give it out to those who's in the teamspeak server often enough for me to guage the type of person you are.

In either case, it will most likely be some time before you get admin privileges even if you join RKS.

If that was the sole reason for applying for this clan, then you might want to rethink this.

If not, then I will be happy to recruit you into RKS.

yes what he says is true...trust me i have been here for about 3 years i think and i still havent been able to trick him into giveing it to me....lol jk jk jk but really dont join just to have adminz this is a community of players not a clan of adminz we have fun and play games and that may be the reason were not a big clan, ppl love power and power loves ppl. IDK what im saying here but i still have to post for that bet lol i think after this i have one more........ ha hope someone can get something good out of this

Actually, I think Im the member with the most time in this clan without getting any kind of promotion.

Also, if you are too lazy to use a lolspeak translator to standard english, Chris basically said that this is a community for players to have fun and not an admin recruiting clan.

Kinda OT but, Bernie I think the main reason you were never promoted is because you were never on the teamspeak, and PY can't gauge who you are.

wait a min shamiz kinda taking my side i think i am believing in 2012 now lol

Lack of punctuation and capitalization makes me a sad panda. I question his 18-ness.

But whatever, I don't really care.

Lack of grammar, punctuation, etc.
Also lack of ability to READ before you post.
I have seen him a few times in stranded, but never really played with him.
However, first impression off of the application, I say no.

If you are still interested in joining, respond and I am willing to recruit you. Be advised about the admin issue though. You most likely won't get it right away.

Back