Yay

Young_killa

HHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=DD=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=DD==D=D=D=DD==D
()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-
I got bored and decided to do this. and cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:

dude we almost had an Ice Day on Wednesday but everything BUT the roads froze

it sucked

we did have a winter storm day on wednesday, but it only delayed school 2 hours, and i was still late because my truck got stuck in a ditch in front of the track. (woo track season is starting!)

Psssh, down here in the boroughs, we only got about 3 inches of snow, when I went out to walk to school, delayed me about 5 mins. I was like WTF OMG, when I got to school, the lower bottom of my pants were wet.

it cold back in Norway........btw its hard to shov away snow every day.

hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=dd=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=d=dd==d=d=d=dd==d
()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-
i got bored and decided to do this. And cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-
i got bored and decided to do this. And cuz i got 4 snow days so i can play gmod a alot:14::14::14:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-

()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-

()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-

()()
(*-*)
(v v)
-|____|-

Yay

:1::11::32::(:20::40::mad::49::48::25:;):D:44::cool::eek::0::):31::confused::39::28::38::p:14::2::12::rolleyes::eek::33::54::21::10::52::41::19::8::18::7::6::16::37::15::4::46::35::13::34::22::43::53::42::9::30::51::29::50::17::27::5::26::47::36::3::24::45::23:

Back