[LEFT] I AM INTERESTED!

Joepac10

My in game name is Joepac10 (Username is Joepac11) I'm a (very mature) 14 year old. My Steam ID is---- STEAM_0:0:18986521 Games List: Alien Swarm Counter-Strike: Source Crysis Crysis Warhead Crysis Wars Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Garry's Mod Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Portal Team Fortress 2 I live near Columbus Ohio. I'd like to join this clan because I'v e never really participated in any clans or group games. I think it would be loads of fun. I agree not to join or be part of any other clan or community and I will wear the RKS tags all the time (exception only to non source games) I agree to participate on the forums regularly (at least once a week) since I understand that it's impossible to determine who is active or not otherwise. Thanks, and I hope you except me.

i have not seen him on any servers but that is mostly because i have been gone for a few days now. but so far he seems to be legit, AND he is joining for the fun and not for the admin. so i say yes.

I just bought a new desktop and I didn't get a mic, so if I were to do that, it would be through chat. I'll get a mic soon though!

All right I will. Might not be today, I don't know what he's doing. I'll get him to though.

Back