[LEFT] I AM INTERESTED!

why are we doing this again?

is it because we want to make sure it isin't conman on a different account?

Or are we going through with making him call his whatever and get his to comment just to satiate our curiosity?

Either way, If I were Conman, why would I make a separate steam acount and buy games again. I would have to purchase the above games twice. Just saying.

I'll still have him comment though.

MMkay, Sorry for not being on in so long. I've been busy with sports and stuff. I honestly would have no reasoning, and like Joe stated, what would be the point. I doubt I will ever be back, and if I am, applaud me or something. My last post for awhile, peace.

Recruited. Welcome on board.

Procedures you have to follow:
  1. Add the RKS Recruit tags to your name. Example: RKS | Joepac10 [R]. Note the | is not a l. worst comes to worst, just copy paste that character. The [R] at the end of your name denotes that you are a recruit and will be removed when you become promoted to a full member (usually 2-4 weeks).
  2. Add me to friends on steam and once you do, you will be sent a invite into the RKS steam community.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PY004
  3. Have fun in RKS. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to write in the suggestion forums.
Failure to follow these procedures in a timely fashion will result in the application becoming voided and your membership revoked.

Suggestions
I seriously suggest that you join and hang out in our teamspeak server to expedite the process of being promoted to a regular member. It will allow us to get to know you better.​

Well, I tried to Add you. It say's " RKS | PY004 [LDR is ignoring you." This may be a problem..

Oh, it said that you did. Must5 have glitched or something. I'm getting TeamSpeak now. I was using Ventrillo though.

Back