Help for downloading for free

M

MagicOPromotion

Hello! I'm a faggot and Ballistic [LDR] ****ing pwns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great, now we're going to get spammed. I might disable registrations completely if this bot starts spamming us. This post is posted by a bot, initially, it posts a single post on the forums, but as time passes, it starts slowly reving up to its maximum capacity, posting like 500 posts per second on different accounts that it keeps generating (yes it can register new e-mail addresses on gmail and hotmail).

Hopefully that won't happen lol

they make it really obvious don't they..

"this great program"
It's almost like an advertisement.

Nice job at editing the post Tree. lol.

EDIT: LOL! If oyu search for MagicOpromotion in google, ull get lots of forum "view user" link, this bot is expnaing and will soon rule the inetrnets.

Last edited:
Bot protection on forums is quite a simple thing to do.

Majority of forum-based bots use a form selector to select the first option in a drop-down box.

Which happens to be -12 GMT which has no internet (its islands).

Just mod the code to not allow people registering under -12 GMT.

A simple die('Die Bot'); works XD

This is code I created for a phpBB3 forum but this is an example of all you have to do.

just look through the registration code to find where it parses and validates user input.

Just put something like this.

Code:
         	if ($data['tz'] == -12.00)
         	{
            		die('Please select a valid timezone.');
         	}
now of course it won't be using the the $data array (most likely) and it might not be using the same datatype for the variable, so check the code and debug to figure out; cause they might use strings. (Wouldn't understand why).

But you get the general idea on how to do it.

I am an administrator for my clan forums (for a non-steam based game) and we was getting bot-attacked and had like 750 registered users, despite only 100 or so were actually real people lol.

We haven't gotten 1 bot since.

PS: If you need help doing this simple task just send me the registration code through PM and I will edit it for you and send back.

Last edited:
EDIT: LOL! If oyu search for MagicOpromotion in google, ull get lots of forum "view user" link, this bot is expnaing and will soon rule the inetrnets.

In return we shall DDOS their site!

It's a shame gigaloader is no more :'(

Help for downloading for free

Hey! I am a raging homosexual and also think Ballistic [LDR] is ****ing terrific.
I hate every race including my own and sold my daughter into slavery!

DID I MENTION I'M A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back