Help for downloading for free

Help for downloading for free

I'm a huge faggot. Please rape my face.

Also, give Ballistic [LDR] monies.

Ballistic [LDR] is fu*king epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bot protection on forums is quite a simple thing to do.

Majority of forum-based bots use a form selector to select the first option in a drop-down box.

Which happens to be -12 GMT which has no internet (its islands).

Just mod the code to not allow people registering under -12 GMT.

A simple die('Die Bot'); works XD

This is code I created for a phpBB3 forum but this is an example of all you have to do.

just look through the registration code to find where it parses and validates user input.

Just put something like this.

Code:
             if ($data['tz'] == -12.00)
             {
                    die('Please select a valid timezone.');
             }
now of course it won't be using the the $data array (most likely) and it might not be using the same datatype for the variable, so check the code and debug to figure out; cause they might use strings. (Wouldn't understand why).

But you get the general idea on how to do it.

I am an administrator for my clan forums (for a non-steam based game) and we was getting bot-attacked and had like 750 registered users, despite only 100 or so were actually real people lol.

We haven't gotten 1 bot since.

PS: If you need help doing this simple task just send me the registration code through PM and I will edit it for you and send back.

This may work?

Or we could make registration invite only (but that may not be the best course of action)

If you haven't got it yet...there is a spam bot on the forums. This was created by that bot. And the bot is becoming a bit more active as it seems.

Back