In the space provided below, please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricu

ciphermind

In the space provided below, please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricular, personal activities, or work experience)(150 words or fewer).

I'm a singer.

That's about it. I just sang in a choir of 350 people which I auditioned for about 5 months and was chosen out of 900 auditions. I'm a Bass 2 but I can range up to some Baritone notes.

I play soccer all the time, on the weekends and on the school team, but the school soccer season is over. What made you think of this tread?

i does' science olympiad, wrestLinG, and the kickerer................ I HAS THE BESTEST GRAMMAR EVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motocross, mostly enduro, in the desert with one of these
husaberg090908.jpg

cross-country, soccer, golf, guitar, and im training for a frikkin triathlon that might suck.

that would be awesome, its too bad i don't live anywhere near an airport.. I bet you are learning at that one where the runway ends at flintrock falls' driving range.

HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY

ILL WRECK YOU IN IT.

After all

I am an avid member of my schools drama club

this is why I am sometimes inactive because once you are in the drama club at my school, you've sold all your free time

extracurricular activities- hmm...

I am thinking of joining the Warhammer club, i have no clue what it is but i have tons of free time.

Other than that, i'm in the sci-fi club (not really a club, no one ever goes, including me)

Skateboard yeeaaaa. Go to a shooting range every now and then. Yes.. A shooting range.

you say that as if its unheard of to go to a shooting range.. me and my dad go shoot an m4, p90, m1 garand, m14, our pistols, and our hunting rifles at least once every month.

Yeah I just use my grampa's 50 cal Jk I just ride in my uncles sherman tank (true) He is getting the permit to be able to fire it!

Back