In the space provided below, please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricu

Attaly there are non-military versons that people can buy. ( I know my guns) And we have a gangster version of the tomson.

Last edited:
you do also remember my dad is in the military right?

its semi-auto, so its legal

My grampa was in the navy and was tectely to was a gundealer so yeah (he got it becouse he had so many guns).

Last edited:
gah, I remember now Cobra, :p

and Will..quite frankly everyone's uncle is in the CIA it seems

AND my grandpa fought in WW2 and got shot OUT OF HIS F*CKING PLANE and lived

you say that as if its unheard of to go to a shooting range.. me and my dad go shoot an m4, p90, m1 garand, m14, our pistols, and our hunting rifles at least once every month.

Say it like that, because it shouldn't be a surprise that I actually do.

Have a classic S&W .44 Magnum Revolver, 2 Browning 9mm's, and a police tac style 12ga. Just some of it, not going to go through it all. But shooting is great.

My Grandpa was in WWII, in the Navy. But I don't think he'd ever really seen much action there. Never really talked about that.

My "uncle" is in the CIA so beat that. And my grampa was in the navy and was tectely to was a gundealer so yeah (he got it becouse he had so many guns).

beat that? I'm me. pwnt

my real family isn't interesting at all, my grandpa was a hippie who got drafted but didn't have to fight. but my stepdad's generations have been in every American war since 1860... in which my stepdad's family fought for the confederacy, and my blood related great great great great (great?) uncle was Ulysses S. Grant.

Last edited:
beat that? I'm me. pwnt

my real family isn't interesting at all, my grandpa was a hippie who got drafted but didn't have to fight. but my stepdad's generations have been in every American war since 1860... in which my stepdad's family fought for the confederacy, and my blood related great great great great (great?) uncle was Ulysses S. Grant.

HAHAHA! Your great great bla bla uncle is DEAD!!!!

I had to say that.

My great grandfather was in the Italian army in world war 2, and during the invasion of Italy he was a machine gunner, and he did indeed inflict causalities against American Soldiers Although I will not elaborate on the kills. Its gruesome D:

cat-airsoft.jpg

I always wanted to try airsoft, but instead my friends and I play paintball occasionally.

I also like to do stupid shit at wal-mart.. such as play laser tag inside and spray-paint naked women on the parking lot..

Back