[REJECTED] Remove Phail admin!

Sniper

I Just started planin CSS again so i join the jail break sever, it was for awhile intill Phail joined! ok so heres what went down: We were makeing them all go to the cage to do something When i saw Phail Kill a cop right in front of me so i killed him and all the CTs said good job! they he abused his power and slayed me and said i was freekilling (now how the **** was that freekilling!?!?!?!?)
Second how da **** does a non RKS member get admin!?!?!?!
Third after that i told him to stfu and stop abuseing so he said *I know the rules in a gay voice* so i said stfu
Then he banned me and told me to go to RKSzone and read the rules. How dare him when he is not even in RKS.
I think he should be removed from admin and from now on only RKS MEMBERS! Get admin rights on severs!

STFU u fag u free killed me after i killed a ct. After he came in big cage as the rules states (RKSzone.com). Then u back talked a admin. And if u back talk a admin again i will ban u for a longer time (people told me 2 ban u for a day i was nice and only did it for 30 min.)

order of People who can give out orders to t's
LDR ,CT
RKS ADMIN,CT
RKS MEMBERS,CT
ADMIN
CT.

I just copied this from the deadly FBI post

granted this specifies for ruling t's but it seems to end up applying in many situations in the server. think about it. now my personaly feelings that RKS member's are higer than people from "third party agreements"

consider this, some bum comes around with admin on the server from "third party agrrement" , this is fine and good, but surely they should be lower than someone who put months or even years into RKS as a member or otherwise. to me it makes sense

P.s i was there and I personally side with Sniper in his argument

Bullshit And u better respect a long term RKS fo0l the Ct came out and u jump forward a stabed him u lieing ass son of a bitch!

LDR ,CT
RKS ADMIN,CT
RKS MEMBERS,CT
ADMIN
CT.

I just copied this from the deadly FBI post

granted this specifies for ruling t's but it seems to end up applying in many situations in the server. think about it. now my personaly feelings that RKS member's are higer than people from "third party agreements"

consider this, some bum comes around with admin on the server from "third party agrrement" , this is fine and good, but surely they should be lower than someone who put months or even years into RKS as a member or otherwise. to me it makes sense

P.s i was there and I personally side with Sniper in his argument

Sorry double Thank you Dirty i see someone can see through his shit

STFU u fag u free killed me after i killed a ct. After he came in big cage as the rules states (http://www.rkszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=974). Then u back talked a admin. And if u back talk a admin again i will ban u for a longer time (people told me 2 ban u for a day i was nice and only did it for 30 min.)

Oh your so gracious and forgiving, "Heh they told me to do it for a whole day, now normally i'd give in to impress the urchin that generally play CS:S but I need to show them once in a while I'm not a complete dickhead so I'll just do it for thirty minutes, show them I don't just have a complete badass- shit covered exterior, but atleast a humanoid like- side. Then i'll talk him out when he's gone to further add to my power-trip, and finally i'll top it off by banning dirty for making a post about me proving big of an ass I am so it looks like I occasionally give a dam"

quoted from the diary of Phail

I will choose to remain neutral in this argument but I will say:
No bashing.

Ban requests are to be taken seriously.

i don't need 2 respect u i only need 2 respect the LDR so stfu i just enforce the rules u break them i will do what i have 2
"hosties_rule T cannot be killed if CT is killed in the cage; hosties_rule Admins have the right to Enforce the rules (duh); hosties_rule Respect Everyone in server;
hosties_rule No Racism, No Mic Spam, No Music, No Chat Spam, No Freekilling"
o look u broke four rules

First of all he was killed outside if i had the video to prove it! so stfu about that lie!
Second What people said to ban me for a day lier they all said Good job when i killed u dumb^!@%
Plus u broke the rules of abuseing! You gave me no warning u just slayed me! so explain that!
And u do respect me U third Party nub!

PHAIL is a covert RKS Admin and RKS Leadership consultant. Not some third party agreement or anything. I will check up on this to see what happened exactly. Phail has so far been a great admin who managed to stop many freekillers, half of which i was there to see in a alt account.

First of all, I'm neutral in this argument. I would like to point out a few things.

hosties_rule T can kill CT if CT is in the cage
hosties_rule T cannot be killed if CT is killed in the cage

hosties_rule Admins have the right to Enforce the rules
Also

There are a few rules that need to be cleared up

LDR ,CT
RKS ADMIN,CT
RKS MEMBERS,CT
ADMIN
CT.

The list of giving orders is GIVING ORDERS TO T'S. Does not mean RKS members are higher rank than admin, or the other way around. BUT, admins enforce the rules on EVERYONE.

PHail killed a CT in the cage. Perfectly legal, you killed him, he slayed you. He does not have to give a warning before he slays you for breaking a rule.

Though I do not agree with the idea of banning you for any time at all. A kick is the minimum I'd do for talking back like that. But still that should not be a problem. You need to listen to him, though he may not be in RKS fully (yet), he is still a well know/respected player among RKS.

Another note, if you continue to flame in this thread, I will start giving out infractions.

Back