[REJECTED] Remove Phail admin!

I believe that phail killed a guy for being in the cage, and sniper killed phail because he wasn't properly aware of this rule, or because he couldnt see properly from his location, or he misinterpreted the situation/location. If this was true, the phail had the right to slay sniper.

The 30 minute ban was given because sniper would not follow commands that phail gave out, and given that, the ban was justified. That means the only thing we really need to focus on was whether sniper freekilled or not.

from what i gathered, Sniper did in fact Free kill and i am Putting my Recaminatations on Removal of admin Denid. also,

Sniper, Your Bashing is Really bad you cant tell some

Bullshit And u better respect a long term RKS fo0l the Ct came out and u jump forward a stabed him u lieing ass son of a bitch!
also it is Not your call on who gets admin. on a fouther note Phail is doing work for RKS

and Dirty

Oh your so gracious and forgiving, "Heh they told me to do it for a whole day, now normally i'd give in to impress the urchin that generally play CS:S but I need to show them once in a while I'm not a complete dickhead so I'll just do it for thirty minutes, show them I don't just have a complete badass- shit covered exterior, but atleast a humanoid like- side. Then i'll talk him out when he's gone to further add to my power-trip, and finally i'll top it off by banning dirty for making a post about me proving big of an ass I am so it looks like I occasionally give a dam"

quoted from the diary of Phail
your Bashing needs to stop to.

i would of started to Hand out Infractions but you were warned befor i could get to it.

Post #21 was pretty convincing, I already like PHail as an admin anyway so I'm on his side. Sorry Sniper.

I don't know if I necessarily have a say in this, seeing as I'm not in RKS, but I've played many games with PHail. To me, this seems like something he wouldn't do.

This is getting more overhyped than Swine Flu.

Everything is fine, this was just a tiny incident where someone got mad.

I really see no need to keep this thread opened.

"This is getting more overhyped than Swine Flu.

Everything is fine, this was just a tiny incident where someone got mad.

I really see no need to keep this thread opened."
Epic Lulz for treebark LDR
haha
Phail is a good admin tho i say he can keep it

though I would disargee that Phail should have admin, he has proven over and over why he has the powers and should keep it. Under the matter, I don't compeletely understand this whole thing, I am Neutral about this.

I am personally displeased with the reaction Post made by Phail, but thats how Phail is and theres nothing that can be made to really force him voice his anger of this report in a non-hostile matter, and has right to Protest it anyway.

though this matter is closed most-likely. I wanted to state this in this thread.

Back