[REJECTED] The Cats Pajamas

Song!

Website
www.steamcommunity.com
Enough is enough.. We have got to do something about Cats. He DMs constantly and without provocation, exploits cop powers and generally annoys everyone on the server. He attempts to get around demotions and if he does get demoted he just goes and wreaks havoc with another job. He needs to be taught some kind of lesson because he has always been this way and I don't think he's ever going to grow out of it. Tree should back me up later.

ya tree will because he told me awhile back he never liked him to start with and judging by what u saided nethier would I

I'm on the servers alot and cats just is afk with druglabs and moneyprinters. when he's not afk he is deming, killing cops, bombing gundealers, ect.

I seen him weeks ago. (I'm not on gmod often right now) But never had any problems. This must have just started going on recently?

-I agree. Cat randomly kills every class, steals gun shipments and other steal-able stuff, and is a general nuisance. I vote for him banned, at least temporarily.

i agree!! i only try to be a good gundealer!! and as soon i get a shipment or a moneyprinter he blows my shop up (litaraly!!) then he steals evvery thing i owns, and after he is done with that he ranbomly DM everyone!!!

i have mixed feeling about this...it feels like i betraying a fellow RKS member...he has been dming a lot though

Prasie the lord! I've been waiting for this day to come. I even have pre-selected theme music to play as we speak....

I hate to be a taddle tale, but this iswhat happened when I steam chatted him bout it

RKS | Conmanx360: Hey
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: hey
RKS | Conmanx360: I would check the forums, somebody wants you banned.
RKS | Conmanx360: Song does.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: <_____<
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: oh well truthfully I wasnt gonna be in the clan much longer doubt I will get banned though
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: Mainly because I wanted to join a tf2 clan
RKS | Conmanx360: I dunno.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: and you can only be in 1
RKS | Conmanx360: Treebark was going to post against you too.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: well treebarks a **** <_<

I hate to be a taddle tale, but this iswhat happened when I steam chatted him bout it

RKS | Conmanx360: Hey
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: hey
RKS | Conmanx360: I would check the forums, somebody wants you banned.
RKS | Conmanx360: Song does.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: <_____<
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: oh well truthfully I wasnt gonna be in the clan much longer doubt I will get banned though
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: Mainly because I wanted to join a tf2 clan
RKS | Conmanx360: I dunno.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: and you can only be in 1
RKS | Conmanx360: Treebark was going to post against you too.
RKS l The Cats Pajamas: well treebarks a **** <_<

*GASP* a traitor! I hope this doesn't turn into another masterlight thing

cats

cats

i dont really think he should be banned cuz hes always mobboss or gangster, and when ur those ur suppose to steal and break in and stuff. But he does dm alot

I think he should be banned mainly because he said "I doubt I will get banned though". He thinks he's some bada** bulletproof kid.

Back