[REJECTED] The Cats Pajamas

I seen him weeks ago. (I'm not on gmod often right now) But never had any problems. This must have just started going on recently?
For once I agree with death on this one when ever I’m on with cats on RP, how ever I do see him at some point’s dming or being a nuisance. But that’s when he mob boss or gangster, he is really just doing his RP job in some ways. Though cats this is not a excuse to dm or be a nuisance I will suggest probation by the admen’s. AND TREEE DOUSE NOT COUNT BECAUSE HE WILL SAY ENY THING TO BAN CATS!:41:

I did not even bother reading everything here. It's up to Cats if he decides he wants to leave. We will not ban him simply because he is going to leave.

I do however believe that cats has to straighten up on the server somewhat. He does tend to get annoying from time to time, especially when im on the server on my alt account.

actually 5 total accounts.

1. PY004
  2. PY004-1 (emergency backup)
  3. PY004-2 (Leased to VIP in need, backup)
  4. My First Steam Account. Used to go undercover. You can tell it's me because it's a 4 digit steamid. Usually random names.
  5. Steam Account I got for my cousin. She stopped playing so I use it to go undercover.
Only the first account is set as admin. The rest has no admin privileges.

Back