WIP srp_interstellar - New Spacebuild + GlobalRP/Factions + SeriousRP map!

I was thinking something along the lines of different RP worlds but each with a self-contained community. One of the planets will have earthquakes and slightly more cracked buildings. So far, I have half a police station, some roads and lamp posts on the smaller planet.

Hmm that's sounds good also I really didn't know how big each planet would be but if each is able to be big enough to have what you suggest

They seem to be more than big enough - I've just finished the police station and there's loads of space left.

Lol then I have another idea if it might work have each planet have one type of faction .. Maybe one is combine full of just combine type building, one is civilian and one is rebel. Just a thought

Basic things I remember:
Police station
Nexus (Mayor's Office)
Hidden areas for illegal conduct
Apartments
STORES <-- big one
Sewers
Jails
Warehouses

Since this is Rp and spacebuild rp how about some docking bays or something that you can use to land your ship? Andhangars to put your ships in

This morning I've been creating the logic_case entities, placing the rocks, placing grp_flag and fac_flag entities on planets where the flag can't spawn in the center and various other tweaks - it's starting to look quite good - I might post some screenshots soon although it has no proper skybox or planetary spheres yet. The RP map parts are the things that take the longest. I'm going to make sure there is plenty of factory and business space for companies that make cars / guns / medication etc in SeriousRP. I'm not sure about underground stuff at the moment but I'll certainly have a go at it on the larger two RP planets :D

2.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

lol I don't live in London :p

I've got a massive migraine today so I'm off to bed early - the sky will, unfortunately change because it is a temporary skybox material until I make a space one. The planets will have day / night cycles a bit like earth on grp_spacevoyage and clouds a bit like the alien planet on spacevoyage.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

lol I don't live in London :p

I've got a massive migraine today so I'm off to bed early - the sky will, unfortunately change because it is a temporary skybox material until I make a space one. The planets will have day / night cycles a bit like earth on grp_spacevoyage and clouds a bit like the alien planet on spacevoyage.

Thanks for the feedback so far!

I meant UK, I got confused as I was just working on the London Server Box. I apologize for that.

The sky is cool, but I am sure that the space one would be even better. So far, I like the map.

PS This web site is now running on the Linux box.

I am using EP2 props because I can't have decent trees, otherwise. I might make a version without EP2 stuff depending on how things go...

Nah keep the ep2 props, they look very nice in comparison to the shitty models in other source games

Back